Wednesday, August 23, 2006

whore cramp

a lot has happened in the past few weeks since i last blogged about my life. you would think with a lot going on, this blog would be bursting with chocks full of entertaining content. im sorry but youre just gonna have to deal with this sparse update. my rapist wit isnt at its a game. its at like, at an r level, not completely at the bottom but not very close to the top. without further ado:

1. new job. yeah man. ive moved from my sweatshop desk on long island to a nifty cube in nyc. its been less than two weeks. im cherishing the training period right now... ok im really taking advantage of it... no appreciating the training period at its fullest. hey, this is the only time when im not expected to know what the hell im doing. its amazing. im trying to learn as much as i can. this new job is a big deal so im not gonna do anything to screw it up. it really is pretty sweet. the people are actually cool (and thats a lot coming from me considering i hate everyone) and the location is super sweet. starbucks IN the building, ranch1 down the block, jamba juice across the street, my bank an ave away plus ive got the e across the street and the 1 two blocks away. and i havent even gotten to the perks yet. yeah man. sah-weet!

2. new friend. new sex. so yeah. i decided to be a whore and sleep with the so called friend i wrote about earlier. so far so fun. hmmm, maybe f-words arent so bad. still not a huge fan of the "friend" title though. its almost kinda slightly degrading. like oh shes sleeping with him but theyre just friends. i dont know where this is going but im just gonna have fun (jill r said no rules!) with it and keep my options open. ive already opened the doorway for another potential "friend" or non-"friend" and am just waiting for him to walk through it (aka call/text).

3. ive got a new attitude. seriously, my writing may not be up to par but my personality is kickin. i was so nervous to the point where i was making myself slightly nauseous the sunday night before i started my new job. new people scare me. obviously ive discussed this fear with jill r and figured out its bc im scared of what theyre gonna think of me which leads me to just shut down and be a mute. boo. thats no fun. so when i started my first day of work, i was just myself. my dirty mouth just running. i actually felt/feel at ease which is not an easy task, especially at work. woo hoo. ive mastered being myself.<----read that three times fast and it sounds like "ive masterbated myself." maybe i have a dirty mind too. im kickass!

since my new city job, ive been spending a lot of time in the city aka crashing at jamies. gotta love the peach pit after dark/the gnessINN. great accomodations. besides the array of take out menus and endless supply of 9-0 reruns, this is the place where the best special mentions are created. ha!

special mention:
all quotes by the lovely jamie g.
"your eyes are gonna hurt from all this winking" - after a match.com winkfest
"fun is not fun" - discussing my plans with my new "friend"
"wing crash/er" - best wingers incident
"im as high as a kite again" - after one hit

0 PRAISES OR SPAM

Post a Comment

<< Home