Wednesday, August 01, 2007

feel my body gettin cold (so cold, so cold)

heard this song a few weeks ago at jillers sisters bday party. jiller and jamie and i busted out to it for old times sake. then last night, i randomly caught this perf on the tele... AND it was at the lbs apt! normally it wouldnt be a big deal but the lb is what i like to call (affectionately, of course) a remote nazi. his place, his tv. well, ive been working on breaking down his tv walls but let me tell you, it is not an easy feat. anyhoo, i got the man to turn back to this wyclef perf. the song sounded familiar. then i realized it was 911! the clef sounded pretty good. then miss mjb walked out on stage and... just watch the vid below. gotta love youtube. gotta love the clef. gotta love mjb. "someone please call 911. tell them i just been shot down. and the bullets in my heart. and its piercing through my soul. feel my body getting cold."

0 PRAISES OR SPAM

Post a Comment

<< Home