Wednesday, February 28, 2007

wheres my inspirado

its been forever and infinity days since ive written. its not like the blog has been placed on the backburner... just my inspirado. honestly, bloggers block is an understatement. ive been wanting to write but the ideas.... nil. i even read the latest from le douche karo to see if that would spark anything... nil. even read some of my old stuff.... nil. nyaaaa! so since this post is not gonna have a "point" might as well write about what i do know, me and mi vida loca.

a brief recap of whats goin on:
  • cruise - so i went on a cruise with lori. yes. i finally made it on to the boat although the bad weather still followed me. we did get a few days of sun but we still got more clouds and rain than we wouldve liked. eh. something else we wouldve liked, more single guys or any single guys. we purposely booked our cruise over valentines day so we could get away from lovey dovey couples. instead, we were surrounded by them. details to come in a later post... if lori ever develops the underwater pics.
  • my pseudo valentine - so i was pining for the capt during the cruise but really, even though i was in the middle of the ocean, you know who my thoughts were with... ugh, i hate being normal. good thing was, he was thinking about me too ;) it was supersweet to get a valentines voicemail while sailing on the radiance of the seas. yes, the status between the btj and me is still the same but honestly, im pretty happy. i do consider him a friend (notice no italics) and well, nowadays i speak to him more than most (or all) of my friends.
  • apt life with le join - rough patches. oh yeah. since weve been living together, you can compare our relationship to sand paper. very ouch. things have smoothed out considerably with a little help from my.... family! didnt see that one coming huh. yeah, neither did i. we starting to understand where each of us is coming from but i know i still have to work on putting my foot down, instead of in my mouth. besides, whats life without a few ups and downs. the main thing is we know we're there for each other. thats what sisters are for. even if theyre crazy lunatics.
  • i am job - late nights. long hours. annoying problems i dont know how to fix. guess what though. im not miserable. im actually pretty content with what i do... the money is another story though. im finally starting to feel like i know what im doing and thats just awesome. sure, ive still got tons to learn but at least now i feel like i can be able to understand this stuff whereas even a month ago id be like HELP! on a new floor, in a new cube, got a new 'tude.
  • hotness - so the btj asked me the other day what my hangups are. what i dislike about my bod. my answer: the scar on my knee. thats it. can you believe it? i was even embarrassed bc i couldnt think of anything else. my answer was followed by, im just at a good place in my life right now. which is true. also, my tan makes me feel like a hot bitch. seriously. i even think the tan lines around my boobs makes them look bigger. ah strategic tan lines. im a genius!
so thats my life in a jif right now. good apt, good job, good friends, good (looking) bod. yeah, i threw my back out by coughing a few days ago and i know i cant even put on my shoes without wincing in pain. only downside, finances. im pretty dirt poor right now but hey, who needs money when you got love... or regular booty.

special mention:
happy bday mike! this is the closest to your real bday i could get. next year, itll be fo real fo sho. yay leap years!

0 PRAISES OR SPAM

Post a Comment

<< Home