Friday, December 01, 2006

wee mee

so im on aim all day when im at work. its a nice and efficient way to communicate with my co-workers... and my buddies! anyway, i used to have a crabby abby icon that was so cool. he talked and made funny faces. even walked away when i said bye. anyway, after much urging from a few coke peeps, i got rid of my precious crabby abby and joined the rest of my web savvy co-workers and got a wee mee. i tried to make mine as true to me as possible. anyway, take a looksie:


the city background is pretty true to my new 'hood - by the water. i wear sunglasses whenever possible. im digging wearing scarves however this strange heat wave in december is making me put my scarves away. i love my big juicy drinks and my bigger designer handbags. scowl on face is a must bc as awesome as i am, i always gotta look rough and tough. thats my survival skills my friends. if you look bitchy, no one will mess with you. bitch in the city. im awesome.

2 PRAISES OR SPAM

Blogger adam daniel weiss said...

i love the new New York Cass! you rock!

4:03 PM  
Blogger adam daniel weiss said...

i love the new New York Cass! you rock!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home